Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have some answers to frequently asked questions we receive, relevant inquires to which we try to respond in a practical and simple manner.
01. How does the Checkhouse service work?
- Our team, made up of technical experts, is enabled to do a general review to any property and check the quality level of said property.
- When requested, the Checkhouse team verifies if your property is in perfect condition, running several tests and trials.
- From the General Audit, a report is made regarding the conditions of the property, as well as a set of preventive and/or corrective measurements for the improvement or maintenance, thus ensuring the property appreciation.
02. What is verified by the Checkhouse Due Diligence?
- Thermal insulation;
- Installations for electricity, telephones, water, sewage and gas;
- Coatings for floors, walls and ceilings;
- Doors, Windows and guards;
- Sinks, faucets, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes;
- Fireplace, air conditioning, central heating and other equipment.
03. What are the advantages of having a diagnosis of my property when I'm going to buy or sell?
- Proof that the property has nothing to hide and, therefore, who buys knows exactly what they’re buying;
- It’s an impartial instrument, that values the property and can be decisive in the process of buying or selling;
- Preventive and corrective measures suggested to improve the quality of the property;
- Increase the speed of sale.
04. Do I always need a complete Checkhouse Diagnosys?
Ask us for your custom estimate!
05. My condominium has several problems with infiltrations. I need to know what to do to solve them. Can Checkhouse help me?
Through equipment with the most advanced technology, Checkhouse performs a “check-up” to the quality of infrastructure, visible and not visible, and the equipment of buildings.